Find out how you can help us to successfully implement this project.
There are various ways for you to help us improve the living conditions of these children -donating money is not the only one! Here's a list of things that you can do if you want to participate and support our cause:
1. Donate on Betterplace.org . You want to donate directly to the project? The easiest way is to visit our betterplace site. If you donate there you have the otion to receive a contribution receipt via email by the end of this year. Here you can follow the process and will be updated frequently about the project's status.
2. Spread the word! We want people to find out about our project - the more the merrier! Maybe some of your friends and family would be interested in supporting our project. We apreciate any kind of support, even if its just a thumbs up, or a nice comment on one of our sites. We'd love to hear from you!
3. Celebrate for Change! You like to party with your friends? Why not combine that with some charity? Tell your friends that you want to support a good cause - you could put up a donation box or maybe you'll find more creative ways to loosen some cents. If you need any inspiration just contact us!
4. Up for some shopping?
If you use this Link the next time you buy something on Amazon, we will get a small affiliate fee that we will donate directly into the the project! Are you looking for a nice gift for a friend? Here are three inspiring books that we would like to recommend:
- Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson
- The Art of Non-Conformity by Chris Guillebeau
- The Future: Six Drivers of Global Change by Al Gore
5. Start your own social Project. We want to motivate and inspire others to have the courage to do something that will change our world! In 2012 we cycled from Berlin to India to raise funds for our first project. Here's the link to our documentary about this trip: Guts for Change - The Movie. If you feel inspired or know somebody who wants to do something similar please let us know!